Player Oracle will help you find details for a player on CricketArchive.
The oracle will look for players containing the given player name,
so "row" will match "Brown", "Rowan", "Wybrow", etc.
If more than one player matches, the oracle will present you with a further page to make your choice of player.
Alternatively you can give a CricketArchive player number.
Beware - some searches can take a very long time -
this is frustrating for you and takes up our server resources.
Please try to restrict your search by use of all the fields.
Note: Players and teams can be matched in the following ways (the search ignores upper and lower case and so will match either):
|Exact Match||f johnson||(Default for teams) Fastest, but input must be correct. May return a list of players with the same name.|
|Starts With||f johns||May return a list of players all with initial "f" but with different surnames all starting "johns".|
|Contains||i botham||(Default for players) Slowest. Names returned may have surnames not starting "botham" or initials not containing "i".|
This page was created by the CricketArchive Oracles
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2022
- Bangladesh in Zimbabwe 2022
- Commonwealth Games 2022
- ICC Men's T20 World Cup Sub Regional Europe Qualifier Group B 2022
- ICC World Cup League Two 2019 to 2023
- India in West Indies and United States of America 2022
- India in Zimbabwe 2022
- Mozambique in Eswatini 2022
- Mozambique Women in Eswatini 2022
- New Zealand in British Isles 2022
- New Zealand in Netherlands 2022
- New Zealand in West Indies 2022
- Pakistan in Netherlands 2022
- South Africa in British Isles 2022