Player Oracle will help you find details for a player on CricketArchive.
The oracle will look for players containing the given player name,
so "row" will match "Brown", "Rowan", "Wybrow", etc.
If more than one player matches, the oracle will present you with a further page to make your choice of player.
Alternatively you can give a CricketArchive player number.
Beware - some searches can take a very long time -
this is frustrating for you and takes up our server resources.
Please try to restrict your search by use of all the fields.
Note: Players and teams can be matched in the following ways (the search ignores upper and lower case and so will match either):
|Exact Match||f johnson||(Default for teams) Fastest, but input must be correct. May return a list of players with the same name.|
|Starts With||f johns||May return a list of players all with initial "f" but with different surnames all starting "johns".|
|Contains||i botham||(Default for players) Slowest. Names returned may have surnames not starting "botham" or initials not containing "i".|
This page was created by the CricketArchive Oracles
- Afghanistan in Zimbabwe 2022
- Australia in Sri Lanka 2022
- ICC World Cup League Two 2019 to 2023
- Namibia in Zimbabwe 2022
- New Zealand in British Isles 2022
- South Africa in India 2022
- South Africa Women in Ireland 2022
- Sri Lanka in Bangladesh 2022
- Sri Lanka Women in Pakistan 2022
- West Indies in Netherlands 2022
- West Indies in Pakistan 2022